Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hello

This is my first post to the blog and I would like to take the time to introduce myself and why I'm here in the first place.
My name is Brenna and I live in Louisville, Colorado which is right outside of Boulder and about half an hour from Denver, and is where the majority of the concerts that I go to are held.
I decided to start this blog because I have a love of live music and any chance I get to see bands live I'll take it. I have been meaning to get this started along time ago to track the shows I go to, but you know how life gets in the way.

The main purpose of the blog will be to review concerts I go to and anything I find interesting in the music industry such as new album releases, festival line ups, fan art, etc.
My main genre that I listen to is alternative rock, but you could just as easily find me listening to classical, hard rock, or EDM at anytime. So I'm very open to suggestions of bands from every type of music out there.

Some of my favorite bands include (in no particular order):

  • Cage The Elephant
  • Jack Johnson
  • Fitz And The Tantrums
  • Portugal. The Man
  • The Black Keys
  • Grouplove
  • Bob Marley
  • twenty one pilots
  • Arcade Fire
  • SomeKindaWonderful
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • Bad Suns
  • Bastille
  • MIKA
  • Vance Joy
  • blink-182
  • Panic! At The Disco
  • Coldplay
  • BØRNS
  • Foo Fighters
  • Greenday
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Foster The People
  • G. Love & Special Sauce
  • KONGOS
  • The Killers
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  • OK Go
  • Neon Trees
  • Weezer
  • Milky Chance
  • U2
  • The Henry Millers
  • STRFKR
  • The Wombats
  • Muse
  • Robbie Williams
  • Thirty Seconds To Mars
  • New Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment